Update: day 14

I just enjoyed one of Brandon’s Almond-Flax Burgers with a salad the size of an actual garden and was reminded of just how awesome this challenge has been. So I’m countering my last few grumpy posts with a list of the positives:

Grocery shopping is a breeze - produce section and the bulk barn and color me done!

My skin is slowly and stubbornly clearing up.

I don’t physically miss coffee anymore. Mentally - well, still working on it.

What kitchen garbage? Everything is compostable!

Energy is a lot more steady throughout the day.

I have relearned the value and importance of sleep.

Ginger Pear Smoothies. Say no more.

Discovering the Thrive Juice bar - mmmm….

I am back in the kitchen, playing with knives and food.

People around me are accepting it. Slowly. But its happening. Spreading a little more awareness!

Thats all for now! Rock on, and here’s to another delicious two weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment