Thrive for 2 and 3

3 days in and here’s what I’ve learned:

Vega Whole Food Health Optimizer in Vanilla Chai - not awful, but needs a little help. Berries were a good start.

Giving up coffee, sugar, dairy, and eggs all in one shot - Ow! I enjoyed some much forgotten about full body aches and cramps yesterday, likely due to a lack of caffeine. Today, we’re bridging the gap - maybe 4-6oz of coffee before my practice this morning and a green tea with a friend. Tomorrow, one of those goes. Baby steps here…

Its so much more fun to think of all the incredible things I can eat, not the small handful of things I will be leaving off my fork.

I am BACK! in the kitchen. And it feels awesome. Staring into the depths of the pantry contemplating meal ideas, nutrient combinations, and new yummy flavors. I forgot how much I missed this, and didn’t realize how lazy I’d gotten.

Vega Sport Performance Optimizer in Acai: surprisingly yummy. Tried a half-scoop with lots of water. It definitely helped me blast through the midafternoon “someone please get me to bed or find me a coffee or at least let me sit in a corner and cry because it hurts to hold myself up and I don’t want to anymore” without feeling jittery or wired.

I am le tired. I didn’t realize just how much of my energy came from these “energy debt” causing foods. Go figure. Looks like its time to pay up now.

I am still loving waking up to do the full primary. I could do without the 5:48am alarm, but truth be told, its so worth it to come off the mat ready to face the day. Full headstand today - no wall support. I’m getting my balance back!

In other news: I’m working on getting a class together for Saturday afternoon, around either 3 or 4:00 if anyone is interested in coming. Just let me know and I’ll send you details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment