Confessions

I haven’t been doing my daily practice. There really is no excuse, so I won’t put them up here.

I have found more sources of added sugar in my diet I am slowly working to cut out. Dried mango, cherries and cranberries, I’m looking at you.

I am counting down the days until this challenge is over. Not becuase I don’t like it, I’m actually enjoying it. Its brought me back into the kitchen with an open mind and a box full of new ingredients. It just seems like right now, my brain can only handle so much and this is really pushing my limits.

I am worried. In about a week, I’ll be Thriving overseas for a handful of days. It will be interesting. I am going with the mindset of doing this intelligently - which means if I have to ease up a little for the sake of feasibility, then so be it, but I will do my best.

I look forward to the weird, almost body-stone but a little buzzed effects of the Sport Optimizer. Ahem. Yes, I am a junkie, so I am trying to refrain from using it every day.

Onto the good:

I made the Ginger-Pear smoothie… Yum!!! I used a scoop of the Vanilla Chai meal optimizer and it is so, so good. I will definitely be making it again. See here for the recipe.

Things are looking up. Life has a plan (I can hear the laughing now, but thats ok) and I’m starting to feel some direction.

And finally, I am so freaking blessed to have so much support and encouragement. To be surrounded by all these awesome people with totally different shoes to fill daily, yet all working towards similar and incredible goals. I love it! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment