Live Your Truth

A friend today told me to "live your truth." Its a daunting idea when you sit down to think about it. And it got me thinking - what a great thing to practice! Then it hit me - uh, crap. What exactly is my truth? So this is the start of the journey to figure that out. For the next little while - maybe another 30 day challenge(?) I'll be posting "My Truths" for the day. Not sure how this will turn out, or if I'll keep it up - today sucked. But we'll see where this leads.

My Truth

Its all so very messy.
I will not waste, yes – waste, any more 11:11 wishes on you.
I want to hurt.
Know what I miss most about our relationship? The pain. Knowing I wasn’t good enough. I hate that.
I. Just. Want. To. Know. Why. Is that so fucking hard? Too much to ask for?
Sorry you, sorry me, sorry everything in between.
I have a terrible relationship with food.
I want to be swallowed up in love, but I am so not ready for it. Way too messy.
I want to fight.
I should have never let you lie.
I hate you.
I have the best mom in the world.
I love my tiny little car.
Holding a purring kitten up to my belly might just be the next best thing to a day of cuddling under the covers.
I cheated. Turns out the chocolate I was “missing so bad” really isn’t all that good. Go figure.