Yoga Honeymoon: Day 6

Today I practiced with a plan. I followed Swenson’s short 30-min series because I’m a little pressed for time, sore, and was feeling uninspired. And that’s exactly how practice felt - a little uninspired. I was distracted, just sort of rolling through the series. It’s not entirely a bad thing - I still feel better for getting on the mat. But for now I’m going back to no plans. I’ve been enjoying just following my breath and seeing where it takes me.

If this were a honeymoon - today would be the day you realize it’s almost over and try to cram everything awesome into what little time you have. You end up feeling scattered and not really enjoying any of it, wishing you’d sunk deep into that hammock and watched waves roll by instead. Only change the hammock for pigeon and waves for breath.

Namaste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment