Yoga Honeymoon: Day 1

After an epic battle with my alarm clock this morning, I finally rolled out of bed and onto my mat. It was a little rough getting started, so I took a few minutes to really enjoy tadasana before working through the shorter 45min sequence in Swenson. It wasn’t a particularly enlightening practice (save for the sad realization of just how far I’ve drifted from the end of May), but it felt great to get back on the mat and rock it. One thing I did notice was that my teacher voice wasn’t around, which was a beautiful thing. It was just me and my breath.

It’s like the honeymoon for a second marriage. You know the magic won’t stay like this forever, but you can’t help be excited over it anyways. It’s going to be a whole different adventure this time around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment