Yoga for Non-Yogis

So here’s the deal. In order to complete round 4 of my teacher training, I need to teach two classes and have them reviewed. Truth be told, I can just have some of my peers review the classes I’m already teaching but I want to try something a little different. What I’m really hoping to do is teach a class of “Yoga for Non-yoga Guys” but in order to do that, I need some bodies in the room willing to give it a go.

This is where you come in. If you’re at all interested/curious about giving this “yoga” stuff a try, this is your chance. We won’t be doing anything too crazy or “flexibility required” - so no ankles around the head or full standing splits. You know, unless you want to of course.

If this gets any sort of decent response, my hope is to offer a class like this when we open our studio, so I’d really love some feedback.

Please let me know if you are interested, and when works best for you so I can get to work on finding a time to run it.

Rock on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment