Good things come to those who wait...

…awesome things come to those who make it happen!

A friend of mine asked me in passing yesterday, “don’t good things come to those who wait,” and I couldn’t help but answer honestly. I don’t know. I don’t wait. I make it happen, I give up, or I move on.

Lately, however, I’ve been doing some waiting of my own. Not because I’m suddenly all peace, love and patience, but because I’ve been ‘forced’ to do so. I’ve planted some seeds on a few different things, and now I really have no choice but to let the universe do it’s thing and see what happens. And it’s frustrating me to no end. In the meantime, however, I’ve been keeping busy, making other things - awesome things happen.

So far, some of my seedlings are growing and looking promising, others have literally disappeared, and then there are some in between looking like they could go either way. I’m choosing to take the good, and chalk the losses up to a lesson learned.

While I battle it out between waiting (not so) patiently and making things happen, discuss: do you think it’s better to be the early bird who gets the worm or the second mouse that gets the cheese?

0 comments:

Post a Comment