Just sayin'...

I am moving. Where? I don’t know. Somewhere in the KW area. When? I don’t know. Somewhere in the near future. I have looked at 6 places - some great, some not so much. None of them have screamed “home,” so I am still looking. I have taken rental applications from all of them, because I like having options and frankly don’t know how to say no. But its happening. And its happening on my terms.

Choose to be happy, Lindsay says. Be who you are, Asia says. Well - done and done. Ladies and gents, this is me. Take it or leave it. I don’t mind. The way I see it, I’m running. You are more than welcome to join me - its going to be awesome. If you’d rather not, thats fine - stick to the sidelines.

This diet - vegan or not vegan? Vegetarian maybe? Vegan between the hours of….? Choices, choices! For now - I’m lifting all restrictions and letting things settle into place. I actually gained weight eating vegan (no, not some herculian feat, I know - but still) because I wasn’t eating entirely properly. So for now, I focus on eating well, and sorting out the minutae as I go along.

Turns out the more I’m being pressured to “get a real job,” the more I see just how happy I am doing my own thing. And when that job I want doesn’t exist or isn’t available - well - I’ll create it instead.

Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t. -Eleanor Roosevelt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment