I believe...

A few more things about me. Nothing too groundbreaking, but just rolling with the honesty theme.

I’m 22 and I sleep with a teddy bear.

His name is Charlie.

I love being alone, but hate being lonely.

I prefer to drive barefoot. With one foot up on the seat, if possible.

I will procrastinate until the end of time, but you can bet your ass if I set my mind on something, I will do it.

A good coffee will work miracles to cheer me up, second only to a good hug.

I really do believe babies are the best way to start people.

I am terrible at saying no. Especially if I have to mean it.

I believe that everything is possible. The impossible just might take longer, and require a little more creativitiy.

I believe that sometimes, you just have to walk away.

Thunderstorms and torrential down-pours don’t happen nearly enough.

I believe when you look good, you feel good.

Mark Twain said it best: “Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”

What do you believe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment