Day 40! Just a quick one today.

Whew! We made it! A challenge complete, and finished with an amazing practice with the one and only JP.

It was a crazy adventure, full of ups and downs, and I don’t for one second regret any part of it. 4:30-6:00am wake ups and all. I learned so much about myself, this thing we call yoga, and even a little bit more about this crazy world we live in. More on these lessons to come.

Right now, I’m off to read more about this 30-day Thrive Diet, as this will be my next commitment. I am also commiting to another 30 days of yoga. It may not be full-primary every time, but I will meet my mat and salute the sun every day for the next 30. I spent the last month building and learning a new incredible habit, and I am not ready to walk away from it.

Thanks for following! Namaste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment