Product Review: Glutino 'Whole grain brown rice bread with prebiotic'

While I tend to make my own breads (the cost of GF bread is ridiculous, and usually not worth it), I found this one on super-sale today so I decided to give it a try. Since I usually eat bread in grilled cheese form, I figured that was the fairest way to test it out.

This is the first review I have done, but hope to get more on here as I work my way through some GF products.

Taste: the bread tastes fine - it has flax in it which gives it a more"whole wheat" flavor I like.

Texture: A bit crumbly, but all in all, not nearly as bad as some others I have tried. The slices hold themselves together in a sandwich, and really that's all I ask. The slices were a bit too thick for my liking.

Price: $2.95 for the loaf (18 slices) on saled

Overall: Would I buy it again? Maybe. At full price, definitely not, but on sale, its not so bad. I still prefer to make my own, but this was a not bad substitute. It still made a tasty sandwich I had to fight Olly for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment