Day 26

Listening to: Miranda Lambert - Desperation

(re)found this book my best friend gave me for a birthday or when I moved or sometime. Its a book of absolutely ridiculous quotes that will likely always remind me of her unmistakably pink room with retro black and white pillows, framed pictures of the Rat Pack and Marylin Monroe and an extra bed stacked above hers. This one made me smile today for plenty of reasons.

"It's funny when people say, 'I don't think Julia likes me.' Honey, if I don't like you, you're going to know about it." -Julia Roberts

Day 26 Yoga Challenge:
A little yoga is better than no yoga. Try some quick yoga moves for when you're on the go.
Day 26 Training Mission (into the bonus missions now):
Today, go to the store and buy a gallon of drinking water. Carry it around with you, use it to make your shakes and post-workout drinks, etc. The jug allows for easy visual analysis of your fluid intake. No guessing, no measuring: just get a gallon of water and see if you drink it all in one day.
One gallon = 3.78 liters. That's just over 3 of my colossal water bottles, so I will be using that as a metric instead. Seems like a decent enough challenge - and well timed too. This naturopathic doctor my Mom had me go see was adamant about me needing more water, so its time to really see how much I am getting in.


"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today and I am going to be happy in it." -Groucho Marx

1 comments:

I need to drink water. Sometimes I drink more coffee than water. And when I say sometimes... I mean usually :)

I recognized my handwriting and immediately remembered that book! I loved that room... Courtney painted over it, but it'll live on in our heads and corny pictures of us and our friends in that tiny space.

That extra bed = Suzie's bedroom, if she ever needed it :) Feels like forever ago and yesterday at the same time.

Post a Comment