I have a new little shadow...

The view from my desk chair was this not five minutes ago... Its a tough job being so cute.



Everyone, meet Olympus (Olly). He's the newest addition to the family, and his curiosity and spastic tendencies makes me think he'll fit right in. I brought him home on Wednesday (08/12) and I don't think he's stopped purring since. The plan was NOT to bring home a kitten - I was just going to the Humane Society to look... yeah, right. That lasted a day. One look at this guy and I was doomed. He looked like Yoda with his satellite ears and disheveled kitten fur.

I have suspended my 40 day challenge, as I had visitors up from NC and now this little guy kicking around. I am hoping to re-establish some zen in my life for the next few days before its time to travel. My next blog challenge will be recipe and cooking related I think. Its about time to get more adventurous in the kitchen again.

That's all for now - take a cue from Olly and relax!

1 comments:

Hi Olly!! I don't even like cats and I love you!!! Cuuute :)

Hope you enjoyed your visitors from NC! Wish I was one of them :/

Bye Olly!!

Post a Comment