Beginnings

The Plan:
One new recipe each week
One new exercise or training tip each week
Master the world of blogging and HTML

Where I'm at:
In between programs, new one starts on Monday! I'm pumped. Its mostly hypertrophy with some killer lower body days. Have to keep the diet on track, nix the snacking and focus on meals. I'll post some lifting stats either in the middle of this one, or at the end. I'm still only a month or so back into regular training, so nothing is real solid yet.

Studying for exams - one on Monday and one on Friday. Then its another semester over, two more to go. Then... who knows.

Finding roommates - ah what a challenge this seems to be proving itself to be. Should be an interesting summer, more on this later.

The next recipe posted will likely be for a risotto - it'll be my first time making one. Here's hoping we don't botch it : )

More posts to come. Its back to the books for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment