Falling

So I fell off the wagon this weekend. Excuses came up, and I caved. Didn't practice yesterday, though I was not totally yoga free, as I went to a gentle, almost restorative class. But I'm still pissed. I knew it would happen, it always does. Weekends tend to be my weak point, when I don't have that set schedule and routine to keep me on track. Knowing this, I need to get better at working around it and preparing for it.

Had a fantastic practice this morning. I worked through a couple more postures, and did a maybe-quarter vinyasa flow. Started off creaky and stiff, but now that I'm done, I'm pleasantly tired and relaxed. I still feel like I'm grinding through the salutations, but its all part of the process. Have to get over that mental block of thinking I hate them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment