Don't get too excited... yet.

So much to say, and yet, not a single coherent sentence seems manageable. A quick look inside my head will leave you wondering when the hurricane hit, and how you somehow missed it on the news. Not to worry though, the cleanup crew is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and hopefully I'll be all sorted out before the end of the week. I may even post some training tips or something of the sort.

Spent the weekend at my Dads - always an adventure, though things seem to be going a little smoother than they used to which is nice. There's less yelling, and usually no fighting. I think I'm learning to walk that line between speaking my mind and pissing the stepmom off entirely. Seems it lies somewhere in with compromises and good humor - who'd have guessed.

Anyways - while here, I made gluten-y bread for the first time in, oh, 6 years, maybe longer. Decided on a bubble bread that has always been fun to make. The recipe comes out of a book my Dad has had around for ages - as long as I can remember anyways - and is very easy. I won't be posting it here, since it not GF and I forgot to take pictures, but a google search should yield some decent results.

To leave on a high note - we got the grant! More on that later... but for now, something pretty to look at:


In. My. Living Room. = No. Excuses.

1 comments:

I mean, it's hard not to get excited-- sounds exciting! :)

Post a Comment